Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Let the fun begin!

The excitement Scott and I felt for our a marriage and starting a family was amazing. We couldn't wait to have a baby. We tried to take a somewhat laid back approach, and didn't want this "tying" to take over our daily lives.
So we tried and waited. For three months, then six months. At nine months I started to get a little nervous. During my yearly check-up I talked to my OBGYN. We reviewed my charts and discussed my cycles. Everything looked great. He said to "keep trying", but if we wanted to start testing for any fertility issues, just call, and he would see us. I was so pleased because many doctors what you to "try" for a whole year before you start testing.
We gave it another month or two and then I called for reinforcements. The first thing my OBGYN ordered was a semen analysis for my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment