Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

13 Week Update

We hit 13 weeks into our pregnancy this Tuesday and we are so excited. It has been a week filled with a lot of milestones. First, I am almost completely out of 'regular' clothes and am moving on to maternity clothes. As of Monday morning I could no longer button or zip my regular dress pants for work. I went to the mall on my lunch hour and bought two pairs of maternity pants and I absolutely love them! They are so comfortable that I am afraid I may never go back. My belly is definitely out there now!
Over the weekend we had dinner with some of our friends, one who is about 19 weeks pregnant. We had a really nice time and she and I talked a lot about being pregnant. This is her second pregnancy so it was nice to talk to a BTDT (been there done that) mom. She had some great advice. It was also a bit of a turning point for me because we talked a bit about having babies so close together and how they would get to play together, it just made it a little more real for me. When Scott and I got home from dinner I actually started crying a little (dang hormones) because I was so excited for Baby T!
Then today, Wednesday, I was getting dressed for work and my shirts no longer fit around my belly. I actually went to work today with the stretchy panel in my maternity pants showing below my shirt by a good inch or two. Looks like I'll be going back to the mall or the resale shop for some tops!
I continue to feel really good. I am still tired at night but I think the sheer exhaustion that I was feeling from about noon until bedtime may have resolved. Also, when I bend over I can really feel my belly get in the way. I am afraid that I could be really big by the end of this, but I am loving every minute of it!
No picture this week, but I will post some after our weekend camping trip that is coming up. 3 days at Merrill Lake with a group of 20 friends camping. I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful to be popping! That is so fun!! I love it!!!!! Congrats on graduating to maternity clothes! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, 2nd trimester already! How wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! Corinne, I am just over the moon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on reaching 13 weeks!! How exciting to have a belly showing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corinne,
    I love being able to read about your pregnancy on your blog, especially when it's hard to have time to just chat lately. Thanks for keeping us updated on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete