Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

14 Weeks - 2nd Trimester, We Have Arrived!!

I am thrilled to post that we have officially hit the 2nd Trimester of this pregnancy. I know there are so many exciting experiences to come. The first trimester went well, no morning sickness and I felt really good the entire way through. I hope the second one will be just as kind to me.
I have been having a bit of belly pain and stretching for the past two days, so it seems like I may really be growing some more. I am very happy that my belly is really now looking like I am actually pregnant. It is all feeling so good and so real.
I've been bad about posting pictures for the past two weeks. I will add the one I put on facebook last week which was taken at 13 weeks.
I survived camping last weekend and even braved tubing down the Muskegon River with all of our friends. We had a really good time and I think Baby T liked it!


And one at 14 weeks 4 days

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking in on me! I am so happy to see you are doing so well! Love the Belly Pics! Are you going to find out what you are having, or leave it up to a surprise? Hope the 2nd trimester is just as smooth as the first for you!

    ReplyDelete