This week I am 11 weeks pregnant. Scott and I had our first appointment at our OBGYN and met with a midwife. I really liked her a lot and I will continue to see the midwives at the practice throughout the pregnancy.
During the appointment the midwife used the doppler and we heard the heartbeat, it was 161. They gave me an official due date of February 12, 2012.
I really don't have much more to report now. I am still really tired in the evenings but hoping this will pass in the next few weeks. I am starting to think about all of the things we need to do to get ready for Baby T. The list is growing my my energy is not.

I just came across your blog today and wanted to say congratulations on your pregnancy! I read through several of your posts and noticed we have some similarities. Your blog has brought me hope that it can indeed happen for someone with elevated fsh. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on reaching 11 weeks! Almost there to the magical 12!!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about the list growing to prepare for baby...I have started this massive list but unfortunately my enery has still not returned and I cannot muster the enthusiasm to get started!