Okay, so I am an entire week late in making this post. Hopefully you can agree that 'better late than never'!
My sister, and fellow blogger, told me today that I should be posting weekly updates so I will do my very best to start doing so.
Week 10
I have to say that I have been extremely blessed on the morning sickness front. I have had none. The only real nausea I get is from my prenatal vitamin and if I wait more than about 3 hours to eat something.
Since the very beginning of our pregnancy I have been extremely tired. I am in bed every night by about 9:00. Most evenings I have just enough energy to grab dinner, clean up a little, and lie on the couch either watching TV or reading. Exciting stuff, eh?
I am still feeling pretty bloated any my belly is pretty big by the end of each day. I start the mornings feeling good and not too bloated, but as I eat throughout the day my belly just grows and grows.
Here are two pictures of my belly. The first one was taken at 7 weeks and the second one was taken tonight at 11 weeks after dinner. I only had a bowl of cereal but I feel like I ate an entire Thanksgiving dinner!
Seven Weeks Belly Shot
Eleven Weeks Belly Shot
I also had an ultrasound last week on Tuesday, which was 10 weeks. I was able to see Baby T wiggling around and moving his (or her) arms and legs. I told Scott that it looked like the baby was doing The Robot!
Ultrasound Picture 10 Weeks
You can see the head on the left and the body and two little arms!
Scott and I have our first big appointment at the OB tomorrow and hopefully we will get one more ultrasound! I will post again tomorrow with updates from the appointment and an official 11 week update!


No comments:
Post a Comment