Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Update - Rest Cycle Completed

I woke up very early Saturday morning with horrible cramps; Aunt Flo made her arrival which means that my rest cycle is over and we are moving on to our second cycle with IUI!
I am starting this cycle feeling a little different than usual, almost a little indifferent. Don't get me wrong, I want this cycle to be successful. I want, more than anything, to be pregnant. But I am approaching this cycle knowing that we have done all we can and that this is really in God's hands.
I drove to the clinic this morning for my baseline blood work and ultrasound. Things looked really good and I had 11 antral follicles. I received my medication and will start taking it today. I'll go back to the clinic early next week for another ultrasound and blood work to check my follicle developmente and we will most likely do the IUI sometime next week.

4 comments:

  1. Whew I am GLAD that waiting cycle is OVER!! Now onto making that baby!! Sending you loads of prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! 11 is a great antral count. I pray that God is going to bless you immensely!!!

    ReplyDelete