Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

PUPO!

Just a quick status update. We had our second IUI this morning! Everything went really well and we are very hopeful for this cycle. I responded very well to the meds and the timing for the IUI was fabulous. So, for now, and for the next 12 to 14 days, I am PUPO.
I am hoping the next two weeks go smoothly and I don't obsess too much over every twinge and possible symptom. I will go back to the clinic next Wednesday for blood work to check progesterone. I am keeping my fingers, toes, and anything else I can cross, crossed!

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog through ICLW. I'm really looking forward to reading more.

    Wishing you much success with this IUI cycle!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from ICLW. I hope this IUI cycle is successful for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the very best of luck with this cycle. Hoping and praying you get some really good news soon.

    ICLW #6

    ReplyDelete