After quite a bit of discussion Scott and I have decided that we are going to go back to see Dr. B at HFCRM. I called and made an appointment and we will see her the week of February 14th. We giving this one more round of treatments and we are doing our best to go into this round with lots of hope and confidence.
This is hard. So hard. But we are keeping a positive outlook and really hoping that whatever Dr. B has in store for us will finally result in a pregnancy.
While I am not exactly looking forward to early morning trips to the RE for monitoring I am very excited that we could maybe, possibly, hopefully (please, please, please!!!) be pregnant within the next few months.

I pray that the Lord give Dr. B wisdom and great ideas for you! Be blessed my dear!!
ReplyDelete