Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

27 Weeks

Wow, I can't believe we are already 27 weeks along. I am still so blessed to be able to report that I have been feeling fantastic. Baby Girl continues to move and wiggle throughout the day and I am loving it. Of course she doesn't like to show off for her daddy yet so Scott hasn't felt her move too much. But I am sure over the next few weeks she will get stronger and let her daddy feel her kick more easily.
Last night Scott and I went to BRU and finished our registry. It was a little overwhelming, but we got it done and are very happy with our picks.
Here is the bedding we finally settled on. I can't wait to start decorating her nursery!


My sister Sara told me that the invitations for my baby shower in BR were put in the mail yesterday and I am getting very excited for it. The shower will be the weekend after Thanksgiving. I am just so unbelievably happy, after such a long road to getting pregnant, to finally be able to share the joy with my family and friends. My Mother-in-Law is working on finalizing the details for the shower we will have here. Since my family lives over three hours from where I do, it was best to have a shower in each location.

Last weekend I went to my first Mom-to-Mom sale, and as my Grandma Betty would say, I "made out like a bandit!" I spent $30 and got all of this great loot! I am so proud of my bargain hunting skills. I am headed to another sale this weekend!


And finally, here is a picture of Baby Girl and Mommy at 27 weeks.


I have my monthly check-up this Thursday afternoon and will be doing my glucose test. I start my third trimester next week and my appointments will be every two weeks instead of once a month. It is still hard to believe that little girl will be here in just three short months!

3 comments:

  1. I should have known there would be butterflies!! Love the bedding and the colors! What color are you going to paint the walls?
    I can't believe how big your belly is getting! Love, love, love the pics!
    And Grandma Betty would be proud!
    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous bedding!! Glad to hear all is going well with you and baby girl! You are looking great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bedding too! And it's not too much pink! :) The mom-to-mom sales are pretty amazing and I cannot believe how many pieces of clothing you found for $30.

    I am getting so excited and also cannot wait for the shower! Hurry up little Baby T - your Auntie Erin cannot wait to meet you.

    ReplyDelete