Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

18 Weeks

This week we are 18 weeks into our pregnancy, almost half way there! A lot has been happening in the past two weeks. For starters, I've been able to feel Baby T moving a bit throughout the day. I feel him/her a lot at night when I lie down for bed and Baby is usually pretty active after lunch each day. It is the most wonderful feeling and I can't wait until we can start feeling the baby on my belly.
My belly is starting to get pretty big and I am starting to notice it more during day-to-day activities. I am really feeling it in the way when I bend over, which is getting to be a little difficult.
I have my monthly check-up next week and then the big anatomy/gender ultrasound the following week. Both Scott and I are getting excited to find out if Baby T is a boy or a girl. We are still working on names but we still haven't come to any real decisions yet. It's fun to look.
I've been talking to Baby a lot lately and want to get some baby books so I can start reading to him or her.

Here is this week's Belly Shot! 18 Weeks and loving Every. Single. Minute.

3 comments:

  1. Love the bump, so cute! I also love the idea of reading him/her baby books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable!!! And yay for movements!! WOOHOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! Feeling movement is just so amazing isn't it?! I will never tire of it!!

    ReplyDelete