Just a quick update. This past week has been very busy, and a little stressful. We've been chugging along with the testing at the clinic so that we can participate in their study. Yesterday I had my cycle day 3 bloodwork done and my FSH and E2 levels were tested. FSH was 10.8 and E2 as 42. Both levels meet the study requirements and we officially start cycling today! This means that I start taking the stimulating meds to get ready for the IUI (insemination). I went back to the clinic this morning for yet another full blood work-up and an ultrasound. This is the second ultrasound at the clinic and I had 14 antral follicles again!!! This is fabulous news.
I was also assigned my medications today. Scott and I were both hoping for the Menopur, which is an injectable drug. But we didn't get the Menopur. Instead we received either Clomid or Femara. We don't know which one because it is a blind study. Also, the pills are over-coated and don't look anything like the pills I took before so I have absolutely no idea what we got.
We are very excited and hopeful that the treatments will finally get us pregnant! I'll try to keep everyone posted.

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear how everything goes!
ReplyDeleteOH this is wonderful news!!! Prayers for you!!!
ReplyDeleteyayyy!!!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete