Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Taking a Break

Just a short little post to update those of you who are following our Blog. My first cycle on Femara and Ovidrel, which was our 23rd cycle trying to get pregnant, ended this afternoon when I started my period. Scott and I have decided that we are going to take a break for a cycle or two. I need a little break from the charting, monitoring, doctors appointments, and generally the stress. Scott is being wonderfully supportive and agrees that a little break could be good for us.
We will resume the treatments and trying sometime in April or May.

4 comments:

  1. Corinne,
    I'm hoping that this break brings you some peace and de-stressing. I know that the time we took off was a breath of fresh air. This is a very stressful process and I'm glad you are taking time to just forget it for a while. I'm thinking about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for keeping us all informed!! I appreciate being able to follow your journey and offer whatever support I can during this process. I'll continue to send prayers up to the Big Man and will be back visiting the blog whenever you are ready to start posting again. Hopefully the break will be just what you need!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to sharing the next month with you Corinne!

    ReplyDelete